Friday, December 4, 2020

8 Weeks

 I am 8 weeks 1 day pregnant with TWINS. 

You guys. That still doesn't seem real. Like, at all.


My clinic tried graduating me from their care at my 1st ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days...but I couldn't see my OB until I was 9 weeks and 3 days, so I told them I needed to come in for 1 last ultrasound.

It was today!!

I've been so nervous because sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant. My symptoms come and go. I have sore boobs, some nausea every now and then, and of course I'm bloated, but that can come from all the meds I'm still on. Other than getting tired easy and falling asleep early, and the sometimes nausea, oh and not being allowed to pick up more than 20 pounds (that one is super annoying) I forget. AND THERE ARE TWO BABIES. Shouldn't I have more symptoms?!


Anyways, I was nervous (as evidenced by my blood pressure) and excited. The tech found the babies immediately on the abdominal ultrasound and then we moved to the wand. 

Baby A was showing off, we got to see their nubby arms and legs and adorable head. Their heartbeat was 163 and was measuring 2 days ahead at 8w3d!


Baby B was only letting us see their profile, but I could still see their head and one arm. Their heartbeat was 171 and was measuring 1 day ahead at 8w2d!





They are doing great and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! We have started making plans for the baby's room and hope to start working on it soon. I know its still early, but we are just too excited! We also bought 3 cute twin outfits that will work no matter the sex of the babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??