Friday, December 4, 2020

9 Weeks

 I had my ultrasound at my OB yesterday!!! I was 9 weeks 3 days. It was super quick, he didnt do all the measurements that my fertility clinic does. But thats okay! I got to see my babies. 


They actually looked like babies!! And they were wiggling around in there!!


My nausea has kicked in and some days i feel like dying. Other days, nothing.


So weird. 


I think that we will officially announce next week for Thanksgiving. I'll be over 10 weeks, and I will have finally gotten my hair done. LOL My belly is popping and there isnt any hiding the fact that I've got something going on if you see me in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??