Saturday, March 13, 2021

11 Weeks

 Hit 11 weeks! Getting closer to getting out of the first trimester! Whoop!!

I found a private ultrasound place that allows multiple people to come with you. I wanted Jace and Nash to be able to experience the ultrasound and see the babies in person! Plus I was hoping for a good picture to put on a Christmas card! My next OB appointment isnt until I'm 13 weeks and the last picture I have of them is from 8 weeks. 

We went at 11 weeks 4 days, IT WAS SO FUN!! Baby B was kicking and bouncing around while Baby A was just chilling, UNTIL Baby B kicked at it so much, then Baby A turned towards Baby B and started jumping themselves!! They are getting so big and it was just such a good experience! I love being able to see them!! I still have trouble believing that this is real and they are really growing inside me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??