Tuesday, October 17, 2023

26 Weeks!

 VIABILITY!!! 


You guys!! Other than getting through the first trimester, this was our first major milestone! Twin viability is considered at 26 weeks, when both of them should be big enough to save if I was to go into preterm labor that they couldnt stop. 



I had an appointment with Dr. Beck today and things are progressing nicely! Both girls are active and measuring great. 

I also had to do my glucose test today. I have been dreading it. Not because the drink tastes bad (its not great, but its not horrible), but because I FAILED my 1 hour test with Nash and had to do the 3 hour one. I felt SO sick and was so tired...I really really dont want to do that again. Hoping for good news!

..

..

..

UPDATE:

NOT good news...i have gestational diabetes! NOOOOOO!!!! I'll have to poke myself and check my sugars about 5 times a day. Yucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??