Friday, January 8, 2016

Sicker than sick

I'M SO OVER SICKNESS!!! This year (end of 2015 till now) has been so BAD with illness!! Everything just keeps making the rounds. I don't know why my immune system is so crappy. My Doctor even commented on how much I've been sick, and how I need "to take time to rest and recover". OKAY....how do you suggest I do that with an almost 2 year old??!!

I basically got sick in September along with Nash...and haven't been better since. I've gotten a cold, that went into a sinus infection, that gave me a yeast infection, that blurred into another sinus infection, which led to another yeast infection that gave way to yet ANOTHER sinus infection, that led to a cold. I got better and felt "good" for 2 or 3 days until yesterday where I woke up, felt okay, took Nash to the doctor because, yes hes sick AGAIN, only to walk in the door and start vomiting so hard that I kept peeing my pants.

No joke. If i stood up, I retched. As I retched, I peed myself. And not a little. A LOT. It was mortifying. I couldn't keep anything down...i tried sips of water only to throw it back up. My doctor called in Zofran for me...because if that didn't work then I was going to have to go to the ER for an IV. Luckily the Zofran worked. I haven't thrown up in almost 18 hours. I've yet to eat anything...but that's probably for the best. 

So, if i'm slow to respond to anyone, or hit and miss on the blog...know its been because I'm sick. Basically all the time. And gosh dang it, I'm working on getting better!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??