Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Baby Kate

When we moved into our house in April, we knew a few of the surrounding families (we are around the block from my parents, so I know them from growing up here). The families around us are established and we were excited when a new family moved in just down the street. They have a little boy that is about a year younger than Nash and the mom was pregnant! I got to talk to them and get to know them a little at our block party in October. Dianne said she was due with baby #2 at the end of December. I immediately gave her my card and told her i'd love to do her newborn pictures and Dianne got so very excited! Well, Christmas came and went and I never heard from her. Last week, as I was about to call to see how things were going, I got the news that baby Kate was here!! She was a week overdue and cute as a button!! 

Kate was extremely AWAKE during her shoot. Mommy nursed her after awhile and I snuggled her for a bit and she went right to sleep, so we continued on with her session. She was so good!! And her big brother Blake loved watching her get her picture taken. 

Welcome to the world Kate!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??