Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ziadeh Family

I had my last photo shoot of 2015 yesterday!! It was so wonderful to look back at the past few months and see my growth in my photography. I have been blessed to work with some amazing people and help create some new memories for them.

The Ziadeh family is one of a kind! Falin and Anton are a powerhouse couple. They have a beautiful little boy and just welcomed their little princess 4 weeks ago. They were in town from California for the holidays and we squeezed in a photo shoot before they left. It was a true Arizona winter day...50 degrees and windy. :) 

I love my job. I love getting to know new people, experience new things, and make others happy.















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??