Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bullock Family

This sweet family lives across the street from my parents.
They are the picture perfect family. 
Loving, adorable, and FUN!

We did pictures the Saturday after Thanksgiving in one of the new parks...
to say it was crowded would be an understatement!! However, we got rolling and boy was it fun!! Mom brought a water bottle to smooth hair down, and dad used that to get everybody giggling the rest of the shoot. I had so much fun.

Thanks Bullock family for letting me hang out with your family for a bit!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??