Sunday, November 29, 2015

Troy and Casey

Troy is one of my very oldest friends. We have been in each others lives for 17 years. Troy is seriously one of the best people I know. He is someone I can always count on. Well, troy found Casey. And I love her!! I think she is just perfect for Troy. They compliment one another very well. Since they both currently reside in San Diego, we don't get to see much of them. The wedding is here in Mesa in March, but I was secretly hoping they would be down for Thanksgiving or Christmas so I could surprise them and take some fun pictures for them!! Luckily they did come for Thanksgiving and stayed just long enough for me to get to see them and take some pictures. 

I decided to do something different than I have, and take pictures at Riverview park in Mesa. It was on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and it was PACKED! However, the park is so big now, that even with a million people and dogs, we were able to get some great shots. 

I love capturing moments. I love the realness that comes through.
 I hope Troy and Casey love the pictures...because I do!!
Congrats Troy and Casey--cant wait to be at (and in!) your wedding!! Sure love you guys.














No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??