Monday, November 9, 2015

Wilcken Family

I love getting to meet new people with my business...but there is just something about working with family and loved ones that makes me so happy!! My cousin Becky and her family are very dear to my heart. Becky has always been more of a sister to me than a cousin. According to her, their last family pictures were about 3 years ago. Their 3rd baby was only a year and a half and they didnt have their little caboose baby yet!

The Gilbert Temple is beautiful. I have only been once (i was super pregnant and being wheeled around in a wheelchair) so I was happy to go back for this shoot!! It was SO busy!! In the short time I was there I watched 4 couples walk out after getting married. :) 

I loved spending time with their family. They are seriously the cutest ever. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??