Sunday, November 22, 2015

Cooley Family

I'm so grateful to be able to have multiple jobs that I love! 
Being a mom and wife.
Being a hairstylist.
and Being a photographer.

It gives me great joy to make someone feel good about themselves or feel happy.

I don't know the Cooley family very well, but when we bought our house we moved into their ward. I am so happy that they trusted me with their family pictures! The parents are very sweet and those kids are just too cute!!! They were good sports. Especially after a series of events led to their shoot being an hour late. Their new baby is just about a month old and was so hungry and tired by the end. I think my favorite shots were the "real" ones of all the kids "being done" with the photo shoot. 

Thanks Cooleys!! Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??