Monday, December 7, 2015

Baby Graeme


I birthed a sweet little guy 21 {almost!} months ago.

My best friend Katie birthed a sweet little guy 5 months ago. :)

So fun :)

Well, Katie decided that for Graeme's first Christmas we would do a 6 month holiday shoot for her Christmas cards. I was so happy to do them!!! He was so snuggly and squishy and I just wanted to hold him forever. Its been awhile since my guy was itty bitty. 

Graeme was tired and so all he wanted to do was to be held. It made for an interesting photo shoot. And sure enough...as soon as we let him just rest on his Grandma's lap, he promptly fell asleep. 
Cute little fella.














No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??