Thursday, June 4, 2015

Absent

Right after we moved into our new home something happened.

I've never felt more hurt, scared, angry, or sad in my entire life.

I am trying to be strong for the sake of my baby boy, who understands WAY too much.

I am trying to rely on my Savior because honestly, that's all I can think of to help.

And it has.

It has been a long month. Actually long is an understatement. But I believe there is light at the end of this dark tunnel.

Until I can really breathe and function again, please forgive me if I'm a bit absent from this blog.

This is a way I journal and while I'm tempted to write about my pain here, I feel like it is too personal for the internet to have.

Thanks.




2 comments:

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??