Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Of course

It always seems that as I'm going through my biggest trials in life, Heavenly Father knows just when to reach out to remind me that He is there and aware of what I'm going through.

2 weeks ago, while I'm still in the midst of the crappiest I've been feeling, I got a call from the councelor in the bishopric asking Jace and I to talk in church...ON FATHERS DAY...about HOW I HAVE DEVELOPED OR CAN DEVELOP A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY HEAVENLY FATHER.

Of course.

Nothing like MAKING you sit and think about the most important things to make you realize that sometimes you just gotta "buck up" and move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??