Sunday, June 28, 2015

Under Construction!!

Hey everyone,

So. My life is crazy right now. Ive got ALOT going on.

One of those things is super exciting!

I finally am opening up my home salon!! We are under construction right now...busy with the remodel, but its going to be great! I'll have a space all "my own" and have it be FUNCTIONING! With everything going on with physical labor, I was struggling with getting everything right. The name, the background, the vision. Its all come together.

SO. Without further ado, let me introduce you to my new hair business...


I'm over the moon. Its combining the two things that I've grown quite passionate about!! I love doing hair. I do. I love making someone feel better about themselves. I love taking photos--capturing a moment in time, preserving that memory and having it make you happy. Its all about feeling good in my book!!!

In the next week or so, I'll have a price list up and services offered. I will be specializing in formal hair (bridals, wedding parties, dances, etc) and family and children's portraits! My hope as well, is to add glamour shoots to my resume. 

Thank you for being there for me and for supporting me in my endeavors. You don't know how much it means to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??