Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Emotion

I am emotional.

I am a girl that cries when someone else cries.

I am a girl that sees a newborn and cries.

I am a girl that hears beautiful music and cries.

I am a girl that reads something that touches her heart and cries.

I am the girl that sees a movie with touching scenes and cries.

and on this day...

a day that 11 years ago united a nation...

i am a wreck. 













thank you to all who sacrificed themselves for others.

and to all those who lost someone they cared about...i want you to know that i am truly sorry for your loss but i KNOW that you will see them again.

i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??