Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time out for Women

AMAZING!!!!

"Choose to Become"

AWEOME!!!!

All the Speakers and Musicians?

WONDERFUL!!!!


Oh my goodness...i've never gone before. I went with my mom, my SIL melanie, my aunt, and 2 of my cousins.



Its a Friday night/Saturday conference for women! In 2 words?
UPLIFTING AND INSPIRING!

Both Musicians truly spoke to me...they were fantastic. On Saturday it was Hilliary Weeks. Shes hilarious and so talented. "A songwriter/singer/pianist. A mother. A mormon."

Not a great picture...but the only one i have.

Want to learn more? Go to the Website! www.tofw.com
You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??