Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grateful and Thankful

Thankful-
  1. Pleased and relieved: "they were thankful that the war was finally over"; "I was very thankful to be alive".
  2. Expressing gratitude and relief: "a thankful prayer".


Grateful-

1. feeling or showing appreciation of kindness.


I feel...both. So much. I have so much to be thankful for...but more than that i have so much that i am grateful for (to me being grateful is a more intense expression, more sincere...if you will).


Here is my list that i am GRATEFUL and THANKFUL for today:

(in no particular order...)





















UM and real quick...the last 4 pictures?? Yeah.
I pretty much have the cutest nieces and nephew around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??