Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FOOD. yum.

10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!

As i said in the previous posts...i didnt want dinner. We had a family luncheon with all who attended the wedding plus some extras. I wanted something light and i had been losing weight for the wedding. So i decided that i wanted lots of veggies to munch on and homemade strawberry lemonade (mine and jace's favorite!). All of my aunts wanted to help and they did an amazing job! Truly they love me.


Oh. and aside from scrumptious costco cakes (chocolate with chocolate butter cream frosting, chocolate with cream cheese frosting, carrot with cream cheese, and white with chocolate butter cream) for everyone (my wedding cake was fake, except for the top tier and that was for us!) I had a special surprise for Jace. A grooms cake in the shape of his bass! and in red velvet (which is his favorite). We had a mix up and ended up with TWO grooms cakes...but i dont think anyone was complaining. :) I had a candy table set up too. I thought it was really fun!! and all the kids LOVED it.

The Grooms Cakes! His cousin April made one and its his old bass, and my aunt is holding the other cake which is in the coloring of his new bass! Lucky guy, huh?

Red Licorice and Cinnamon Bears, Jelly Beans, and M&Ms are our favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??