Sunday, May 8, 2011

Accessorize!

8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?


I am a pretty simple girl. But i love sparkle. Contradiction? Maybe.

I wanted a veil for sure and found a beautiful one!

I also decided i wanted a little bling...my dress had crystals on it so i didn't want to wear a necklace. We bought a crystal headband. LOVED IT MUCHO.



My earrings were my something old. My dad bought those for me for Christmas when i turned 19.

My shoes were my "funky/less traditional" purchase. They were bright RED and BLACK. and 5 INCHES TALL.



I wanted my bridesmaids to be able to actually WANT to wear their dresses again. I had my MOH Katie help me pick them out. They were knee length, cap sleeved, and scoop neck. They gathered at the waist just like my wedding dress. We matched!
Katie got a RED dress and Julie, Kendall, and Emily got BLACK dresses. I bought them "thank you" crystal necklaces and earrings. In the colors that they wore. It turned out awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??