Friday, March 31, 2017

Loving each other

We've been having some things going on in our family. Its still difficult to put into words as we are in the midst of it still--I'm sure I will share later.

But its caused Jace and I to be a bit more affectionate to one another.

Nash has noticed.

Tonight when Jace hugged and kissed me before he left to work (it was a decent kiss--not just a peck like normal), Nash said, "OH!!!!!! They are loving each other!!" in this sing-song-y voice.

Jace and I started cracking up immediately.

It was adorable.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??