Thursday, January 19, 2017

Angela and Weston Engagements

Angela contacted me for a mini session this fall. 
She just said that her boyfriend and she had never had professional pictures done before.

When they arrived, and we talked for a little bit, I found out they were ENGAGED (wedding to be in January 2017), and they were using this as their engagement session!

They were so fun and easy to work with, and I wish them the very best of luck in their new life together!!



**funny story: I went to do ring shots and Angela stopped me. Turns out something happened to her ring and it was getting repaired!! So their engagement session had multiple shots of a fake ring. HA!









JUMPING FOR JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??