Sunday, November 13, 2016

Nelly's Maternity Shoot

Miss Nelly contacted me about doing Maternity portraits for her.
This is her first baby...and she doesnt know exactly when her due date is. 
She just moved her from Mexico, and told me that she could be due this week or next week...
AH!

So we hurried to get her booked for her shoot and met up at the Mesa Temple for pictures. I absolutely love the Mesa Temple grounds. They are lush and green. There are so many trees and foliage, flowers, and even a cactus garden.
Even if you don't want the temple in the backgound, there is plenty of other options and it is just such a beautiful place!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??