Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Baby faces!

Heck.

I am an emotional wreck!!! I keep thinking about my baby becoming a toddler!

I am equal parts totally excited for his next milestones/dreading him growing up anymore and missing my itty bitty baby.

I guess I got totally nostalgic and whipped up some collages of my nieces and nephews as babies and some of the more recent pictures of them. My oldest niece Grace was 2 when I married Jace. She is turning 8 this next month. EIGHT! 

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyways...enjoy the baby faces of my cuties. I sure love being their aunt.


Wight family. (My brothers daughters--Jane is 3, my Nash (11 months), and Samantha 5 months.)


Hunt family. Jeff and Mindy's daughter Grace (almost 8), Josh and Jamie's Corbin (6), Alyssandra (5), Alaric (2), and Ryker (2), Jennifer and Ken's Calvin (11 months), and our Nash (11 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??