Thursday, February 19, 2015

A day out


We had to take my brother Randy to his new doctor at St. Joes hospital in Phoenix. Nash woke up from his nap just in time to go and make the trek there. I needed a way to entertain him while Randy and my mom were in with the doctor so we went outside and enjoyed the day!

Not too many days are left where its going to be nice enough to spend time outside. It was already 85 degrees today :( but the wind was blowing lightly and in the shade it was quite lovely!!

Nash wasn't interested in his toys or his lunch that I brought--he was much more interested in all the people walking by! It helped that they all stopped to say hi to him and tell him how cute he was. 
He loves attention :)

Then he discovered that he likes grass and was crawling all over it...and then pulling it out...
and then eating it. Gah! 

He sure is a cutie and I love him. I cant wait for our future adventures together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??