Sunday, March 1, 2015

March already?!

Its the first of March.

WHAT.

My son is ONE in 17 days.

I'm trying to focus on being happy about that instead of being a sobbing mess about the fact that the baby I worked so hard to get is already more toddler than baby. I guess thats when people start trying for the next baby. ((NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT. just fyi))

Nash grows every day. He is SMART!!! He knows what hes doing, who he wants, and what he wants (most times).

He is FINALLY sleeping much better!!! You all...I cant even describe the happiness. Tears are going down my face. He is sleeping 6-7 hours at night. Totally amazing. We even woke up, got ready, and made it to 9 AM church today. SO HAPPY.

I snapped a few pictures of the last couple days. He is cracking me daily. I pull out the camera and he is either deadpan with NO EXPRESSION or he is a cheese ball. I love him so much.








Nash loves phoebe cat.


(Samantha--cutest little chub!!!)







THOSE LEGS THO.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??