Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Advice

I recently have been happy.

having fun.

trying to be a better me.

its been a little bit of hard work, but i was doing it!

and then...

i was leaving work the other day,

and a boy of about 16-18 years of age almost ran me over with his bicycle,

and while he was in the wrong and almost injured me,

he still felt the need to scream out "get out of the way you fat b*tch".

and to add insult to injury he felt the need to start singing about the "fat b*tch" all the way down the street.


Let me give out some free advice.

you never know what people are going through.

if they have a medical issue that has made them gain weight (in which case they know they dont look good already and feel bad enough),

or if they are pregnant.

if they have low self-esteem,

or are depressed.

whatever you think in your head: KEEP IT THERE. DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH if its negative.

the world has enough ugly, it doesnt need you to keep adding to it.

kthanksbye.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Andrea! I'm sorry...I totally agree with you, and your advice. It reminds me of Thumper from Bambi...If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so horrible. I am really sorry!

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??