Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reality

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks to the face the other day.
No lie.
I felt like I needed to go to the hospital...or lie down and practice some yoga breathing or something.

We went to my families ranch for the 4th---it was fabulous! It even rained---which meant i could do one of my 25 before 25 things...which was to play in it AND take pictures of Jace and I.

And we did.

Jace started taking a video "for the kids".

Well guess what those kids are going to be seeing??

MY FREAKING FATTER THAN ALL FAT, FATTY FACE.



Dude.

My neck has eaten my face. No lie.

I'm going on healthy overload people. You may have heard me say "oh I'm going to lose weight, I'm going to do better...blah blah blah."

I wasn't telling the truth. And you can know this by 2 reasons.
#1. I haven't lost any weight.
#2. I just told you i was lying.

Just sayin'.

I'm eating healthier now, I'm actually drinking water (unheard of!), and I'm going to be working out 6 days a week. Either swimming laps, or going to the gym. Its happening.

My children will NOT look back and think, "dude! she hadn't conceived us yet! there is no reason for her to look like shes pregnant!"
They wont!
(They wouldn't anyways, if my children were that rude I'd send them back)

So there you go.


2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you sista! To the gym with us! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! hahaha you're so funny! I don't drink water either... I told myself that while I was here in Brazil I would go running everyday and drink at least 2 water bottles a day... I was good for about 3 weeks and then I got sick one day and haven't been able to make myself get up and run again! And I could run along a beach!!!! hello could I ask for anything more perfect than that??? I just need to DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??