Thursday, July 14, 2011

The end is near...

No. I'm not talking about Harry Potter.
Although, that IS ending tonight at 12AM.

I'm talking about my blog challenge! I have no idea why it took me so long to finish it, i guess i got lazy, BUT. I AM FINISHING IT!

17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.



This was us, up at my families ranch over the 4th of July. I must say that i'm getting a little better about taking pictures--as in, we finally have some!

What i love most about Jace:
  • He is sweet
  • Kind
  • Honest
  • Will watch super girlie movies with me
  • Wants a family
  • He claims to only have 1 tickle-ish spot, but i've found more
  • Loves to make me laugh
  • Loves his and my family
  • Is starting his own business even though its hard and scary
  • Loves his nieces and nephew
  • His driving habits are changing--hes becoming a more responsible driver
  • He is so much taller than me--makes me feel safe. (Also good to hide behind during hide and seek)
  • Wants me to achieve my goals
  • Wants a home that we'll be in FOREVER!
  • Has our kids named already and refers to them often lol
  • He dances with me at random times
etc. etc.

I know that this is who the Lord wanted me to marry. I love Jace more every day, even though some days feel like a big challenge.
Here is to eternity my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??