Friday, June 14, 2019

Nashisms as of late

I had Nash with me running a million errands yesterday and I wanted to write some of these nashisms down before I forgot. Hes such a stinking funny kid.

(Nash pretending at Best Buy while I was waiting for Geek Squad)
N: "Momma! There is an insurance guy in that chair (it was empty) and he wants me to come work for him and sell insurance! No way I'm doing that!"

(Nash seeing the Home Depot sign)
N: "its HOME DEPOT!!
Me: yep, its the de-POT.
N: Ugh, momma, the T is in SILENCE!! (of course meaning the T is silent. ha)"

(We went up to the cabin just me, jace and nash and nash was kicking my seat and making loud noise for the sake of making noise)
Me: Nash! For the millionth time!! Please stop hitting my seat! (sidenote: i totally understand why my dad was always so mad I put my feet on his chair for all those years!)
Jace: Yeah son, please stop making noise too.
Nash: um....but WHY! (more noise)
Me: We will put your seat all the way in the back dude.
Nash: well I'll just annoy you by talking back there too.

(Nash getting up from a 'rest' today)
Nash: "Momma, you are my friend, you are beautiful, and I love you."

Nash: "MOMMA! we havent played this game yet. its just been sitting here for days and nights."


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??