Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Grateful

When i first started this blog--i did grateful posts.

When I was struggling with something, or even just because, i turned to writing down my blessings.

I'm going to do that again.

I have been struggling with lots of things...

but today I want to write a grateful post because my heart is full of hope and light.

Today I am just SO grateful.

#1. I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father. Who loves me. and I know it.

#2. I'm grateful for the knowlege that my heavenly father loves me.

#3. I'm grateful for my family--my pilars of strength.

#4. I'm grateful for my husband. For his hard work.

#5. I'm grateful for my beautiful home. I never dreamed that I would finally have a house of my own...it seemed to far away and too hard to fathom. But I do. And its wonderful and was such a blessing from the Lord.

#6. I'm grateful for my brothers and their strength and their examples to me. My older brothers are amazing. And my little brother who comes home in just a month and half!!--he has grown into an awesome young man.

#7. I'm grateful for my talents.

#8. I'm grateful to be the laurel advisor at church.

#9. I'm grateful for the ability to bake some yummy desserts.

#10. I am so grateful to be a mom. To have Nash in my life. He is my driving force right now. He keeps me moving, keeps me on my toes, keeps me happy. I love him with all my heart.


It feels good to list things you are grateful for...try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??