Wednesday, February 5, 2014

29 Weeks!!!



How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  19 lbs (according to the scale this morning)

Maternity clothes? Yes and LOVING them!
Stretch marks? Yep--they spiderwebbed all around my poor belly button.
Sleep: You mean the stuff I used to get enough of?

Best moment this week: We went to a play my BIL was in and then made horrible food choices very late at night. I partied.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. Being able to get up fast if I need to. Sleeping well. Getting out of bed by myself.
Movement: Yes! He all of the sudden started kicking hard!
Food cravings: i'll never turn down curly fries or mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smoke. Any kind. Fish. Any kind. Raw and cooking beef/chicken. BLAH!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I'm declaring it officially OUT.
Wedding rings on or off? Safety dictates that I keep them off now. :( I'm just swelling alot lately.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. I think its always both.
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound on Feb 3rd! (glucose test PLUS i think that after that we'll be getting close to doing bi-monthly appointments--i have no clue, but I'll almost be at 30 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??