Tuesday, February 18, 2014

31 weeks and 6 days...



How far along? 31 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  21 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and LOVING them!
Stretch marks? Yep--they spider webbed all around my poor belly button.
Sleep: Sleep?

Best moment this week: Had my baby shower!!!! I am so blessed with good friends and family!
Worst moment this week: I had to take my 3 hour glucose test--it was so lame!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. Sleeping well. Getting out of bed by myself.
Movement: Yes! He DROPPED this weekend and oh my goodness. He is stretching ALL THE TIME.
Food cravings: i'll never turn down curly fries or mint chocolate chip ice cream. Unfortunately nothing healthy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smoke. Any kind. Fish. or Raw meat. Any kind.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I'm declaring it officially OUT.
Wedding rings on or off? Safety dictates that I keep them off now. On a necklace.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. I think its always both.
Looking forward to: My baby shower this next Saturday!! I know I just had one, but the ladies in my church are throwing one for me too! How sweet are they!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??