Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Its...A...

Well, if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you'll have seen that we didnt wait as long as we were going to tell our families the gender!!
 
Everyone had conflicts on the days we were trying to get everyone together...and so my brother Jeff convinced me to throw together a VERY VERY last minute "reveal party" for our immediate families.
 
 
 
Jace wanted a cake so bad, so even though I only had an hour and a half--I baked and decorated the ugliest cake ever. HA. seriously. It was bad, but tasted great! :)
 
We were going to use the cake as the reveal part, but since it looked so bad I went out and bought the grandma's christmas ornaments that were in the color of the gender! (you know, blue or pink).
 
The grandmas opened them at the same time and we discovered that...we...are...having...a....
 
 
 
 
BOY!
 
Nash Cameron Hunt is going to be one very loved kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??