Sunday, June 19, 2011

Babies and Homes

15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?





We were SO blessed with our first home!!! An older woman 2 streets down from my mom was needing to move to WA to be with her daughter for a year. (My aunt Sally and uncle Bruce hooked me up--and talked me up to this woman. They rocked!) She let us rent her home (4 bedroom, 2 bath--livingroom, familyroom, arizonaroom, laundry room WITH washer/dryer, big kitchen with all appliances, big backyard and huge front yard).

She had redone a few rooms and so it looked great. She let us hang all of our stuff and make it our own.

We were truly blessed and a bit spoiled to say the least.


No kids yet. Not for lack of trying though :)
I have a condition called PCOS and let me tell you...its great birth control. Your body already thinks its prego...so there is no getting pregnant.

We're hoping that in the next year we will have a little baby...but we'll see if thats when the Lord is ready to give us one.

When we first got married I told Jace I wanted 6 kids. Jace said he wanted 3 or 4. So i'm guessing we'll have 4-5 kids---someday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??