Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Inspiration

My sister in law, Mindy, has TONS of wonderful ideas. I'm always in awe of her creativity. Well, she made up a list of 30 things she wants to do before shes...30. And that may or may not be next July. So it got me thinking...I have tons of stuff i want to accomplish, and if i had a goal like that (i think she gave herself a year) then i would actually be able to tackle a lot! Well, i still have a little while till i'm 30, so i decided to do 25 things to do before i'm 25. I'm giving myself a year and a half (since i'm almost at my 1/2 birthday). Let me tell you, it was harder to narrow it down to only 25 things! But, here is my list anyways :) Thanks for the idea Minds!

ANDREA'S 25 BEFORE 25

1. Readand FINISH Atlas Shrugged

2. Play in the rain with Jacetake pictures

3. Buy a house

4. Do a Super Secret Act of Kindness

5. Take a sisters trip with our moms

6. Have a baby

7. Join an orchestra--again

8. Ride a horse up at the cabin

9. Celebrate a "made up" holidaydressing up or decorating included!

10. Make at least 5 crafts I have always wanted to (ornament wreath, memo board, a space just for scrapbooking, make a little girls tu-tu, and refinish the dining table and chairs)

11. Enjoy an Arizona sunrise

12. Literally stop and smell the roses...appreciate their beauty!

13. Make my grandpas peach jam with my mom

14. Get into the BEST shape of my life

15. Have a steady client-tell for my hair business

16.Slalom Ski

17. Do something that Im scared to do

18. Buy a better camera and make sure to take pictures!

19. Catch upto date! on my scrapbooking

20. Start an annual Christmas party

21. Learn how to use my sewing machine!

22. Buy a new car

23. Plant a garden

24. Play in the snow

25.Take nieces and nephew(s) on a birthday date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??