Friday, November 5, 2010

6 day slimdown

Jace and I have gained some poundage since we've been married. "Relationship gut" as some would say. And we've decided to take action against that vile high number on our scale. Monday we started a 6 day slimdown. Its a modified version of Atkins...and its only recommended for 6 days to help jump start our dead battery metabolisms. The last time we did this, Jace lost 10 LBS and i only lost 3. Dang boys and how easy it is for them! This time I have lost 7 LBS in 5 days. One more to go! But its an improvment thats for sure! And now i'm making myself go to the gym as often as i can. I'm 3 for 3.

So heres to getting healthy and throwing out my relationship gut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??