Saturday, October 30, 2010

its HALLOWEEEEEEN time...

Remember that commercial for Disneyland like a year or two ago?? "Its HALLOWEEEEN time!!!" It annoyed me to death (just because it was on so much...not because i dont like or you know LOVE me some disneyland...WHICH I DO.)
Anyways. I keep saying that over and over and over and i'm pretty sure i'm as annoying to others as that commercial was to me.
but. dudes. ITS HALLOWEEN TIME!

J hasn't carved a pumpkin since he was like 10. And if ya'll know me...you know that carving a pumpkin is a solid Andrea tradition. We didn't last year and it just about killed me. Granted we had been married like 2 weeks...and were busy moving in. but I'm making excuses. Well. This year there wasn't any room for excuses. We bought our pumpkins on our anniversary at the awesomely awesome Superstition Ranch Market. I spotted mine right away. and i mean really...2 18 LBS pumpkins for $5.50...you cant beat it!

Due to unforeseen circumstances...pumpkin carving started at Midnight last night. i was in my jammies and special Halloween socks (tradition...I'm not one to buck the system!)

(ps. that are my home girl's legs next to me. we totally match)

This is my pumpkin before:
This is J's pumpkin before:
J getting super-di-duper excited to carve with me...


My pumpkin when finished:
My pumpkin close up:
(um and yeah. i know how freaking awesome it is) ;)

Our pumpkins together:

Jace's pumpkin close up:


We turned on a true Halloween classic: Hocus Pocus! to watch while carving and ending up staying awake till 130 to finish it!


and these are my favorite Halloween decorations EVAR!
I hung my manikin heads from school! might as well put them to good use right?!?
(my cousin Scott said that this MAY be the reason we haven't had friends over...)




I'll post pictures from our brother and sister's HALLOWEEN par-tay tonight as soon as i get them on to my computer. Jace and I are going to be a Roman and a Roman goddess (yeah i know i'm cheap. I had the costumes already from my Toga 22nd birthday...but whaddya gonna do when you are poor?!?)


AND IN OTHER NEWS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE ALL SO ANXIOUS TO HEAR:

I PASSED MY BOARDS! I AM OFFICIALLY A COSMETOLOGIST! WOO-HOO!
Now i can go out and make some money!!! ( i checked the site 20 times yesterday and nothing was posted...and for whatever reason i checked before i went to bed last night (130 AM mind you!) and it was there!!! Its a good thing i passed, because i was so nervous i almost died taking that test!

HUNT, ANDREA
Cosmetologist
Active
06/15/2011



10/29/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??