Monday, October 29, 2018

Nash-isms as of late

This kid is SUCH  a freaking crack up.

I never want him to grow up dangit.

Some of his more funny sayings from ONE sunday evening at my parents house:



(while playing cards with the grown ups)"Momma, you need pacific (specific) cards!"

"Dont worry, I'm gonna read the constructions (instructions)".

"Jace: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE LAST 30 MINTUES?!"
"Nash: (so innocently) I ate 2 green beans!"

"When you have a heart attack, your heart explodes momma".

"Me: Say it higher...
Nash: ...higher."

"Papa isnt too old....hes still kind of new."

(Singing "Be what i believe" a song for the primary program) "Like Nephi versavere!" (persevere)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??