Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thick of "it"

Hey all.

Been a hot minute (or you know 2 months) since I wrote on here.

Just living life...and in the thick of it.

Jace applied for a promotion at work, and seemed to be a shoe in...only to find out yesterday he didnt get it. :/ That promotion would have meant the world to our little family...not only for the pay increase which would have been amazing, but it would have meant that we would get to see Jace more since he wouldnt HAVE to work a second job like hes doing now.

I'm also going to share something that I wasnt planning on, but for my own record keeping I'm going to. In January this year we started fertility again and stopped in May when nothing was working and we found out I'm going to need surgery...again.

...Thats been...hard. We already waited 2 years because of Jace's addiction, trauma, and needing our family to heal. Wanting something so badly and not being able to have it, especially when its a righteous desire...oh man. Its rough. Hearing about everyone...literally EVERYONE becoming pregnant has been very hard too.

I loved President Nelsons 10 day social media fast for that fact alone (there was so much good that came about because of it as well), but i wasnt seeing everyone posting things that made me equal parts happy for them, and devastated for me.

I've entered my busy work season. I am SO grateful for my returning clients and all the new clients I'm getting. Heavenly Father has been answering my prayers thats for sure.
<3 10="" 11="" alone="" days="" had="" have="" i="" in="" last="" nbsp="" p="" sessions="" the="" will="">
Nash is busy busy at preschool and LOVES spending time with all the kids. He is really excited for Halloween (he gets to be Iron Man!) He gets to spend time with his Gramma and Papa alot while I work and is developing a cute relationship with them. He got to go to his first pumpkin patch with me and my mom yesterday and LOVED it!

Thor is healthy! We almost lost him in September due to a weird stomach virus. He is gigantic and gets on my nerves alot, but we also love him. He is 6 months old and still has alot of growing (physically and in maturity levels) to do!

And thats it. Thats what we are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??