Saturday, October 22, 2016

Baby Malia

Diva Malia!!

This sweet girl was a month old and had had a horrible rash turn all scabby on her face. Mom was worried about it, but a little editing goes a long way!! 

Malia is a only child, and is certainly used to having her way! She would scream and scream until she was picked up and immediately stop. She also would go to sleep in my arms, only to start wailing 3 seconds after I put her down. 

I was calling her "Queenie" through the whole session. :)







(this was her face for most of the shoot!!) ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??