Saturday, July 16, 2016

Baby Montgomery

Montgomery is the baby of some dear friends of ours. I've known his momma Shea, for almost 20 years now. I love this family, and I was so thrilled to find out they were expecting!!

Little Montgomery came a little early while I was on vacation!! We fit his session in, on the one day I had home in-between my vacations.

He was so sweet!! It took some time to get him in a deep sleep, but I love how his shoot turned out! His mom and dad have decorated his nursery in neutrals and "where the wild things are". Shea had a hat made and a dear friend crocheted an afghan that we incorporated. 













1 comment:

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??