Monday, April 4, 2016

Miss Maisie

Maisie turned 5 months old and her mom wanted some pictures to document!!

This little red-head was so cute. She kept giving me a stink-face because she just wanted mommy to hold her. Getting her to smile was a trick, but oh man. When she did the photo captured turned into magic.

She is past the newborn stage of sleepy and pose-able, but not quite to the bigger baby stage of sitting up on her own. So there was LOTS AND LOTS of rolling around and movement in pictures. I love the realness that shines threw though. Its my favorite part of pictures. Yes, the posed pictures are great too, but I love the ones with silly faces and things you weren't expecting.













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??