Saturday, April 30, 2016

Baby Brinley

Newborn sessions.

My baby fever comes on real quick and I just wanna snuggle that precious babe all day!!! And smell their head. Can they bottle that smell?!

ugh.

Baby Brinley was NO exception! She is just one day shy of 2 weeks old, which is longer than I like to wait to do newborn sessions. However, Brinley just broke out of the NICU, like, yesterday. 
So its alright. :)

I absolutely loved our session. She was wide awake at first and we got fun pictures with her big sister. Then, after her tummy was filled, she went right on to sleep and snoozed through the rest of the session. 

What a doll!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??