Monday, March 3, 2014

33 Weeks!




How far along? 33 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  24 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and LOVING them! 
Stretch marks? Yep--they spider webbed all around my poor belly button.
Sleep: Sleep? Its getting rough. I have to go to the bathroom all the time and i'm having crazy dreams!

Best moment this week: Got the call that I passed my 3 hour glucose test! No gestational diabetes!
Worst moment this week: I was swelling alot and so i went in to get my blood pressure taken. Turns out it was high and my doctor now doesn't think I'll make it to my due date. Also, I'm now on blood pressure medication.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. Sleeping well. Getting out of bed by myself.
Movement: Yes!  He is stretching ALL THE TIME. Love it.
Food cravings: i'll never turn down curly fries or mint chocolate chip ice cream. Unfortunately nothing healthy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smoke. Any kind. Fish. or Raw meat. Any kind.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off off off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. I think its always both.
Looking forward to: I have another ultrasound and we'll see how I've reacted to the blood pressure medication they put me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??