Tuesday, April 10, 2012

frustration

jace called me when he was supposed to be at work.

he told me that the power steering on our older car had gone out.

he had talked to my dad and he thinks it has something to do with one of the other major things wrong with that car.

jace had to be extremely late to work, but thankfully my mom was able to lend him her car.

i am at a loss.

we have no money for a new car. or to fix our old one. for heavens sake we JUST bought a new car last Oct.

i am frustrated and i have NO idea what we are supposed to do.

my brain hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??