Friday, March 16, 2012

Emotions


(i took this picture a few years ago when i was going through a tough time)

Last night my family went to the temple. And there were so many emotions going through me at once.
One: it had been WAY too long since i went. I felt ashamed and mad at myself.
Two: we made it together as a family. that was a big accomplishment.
Three: i was so grateful to joe for staying home and watching randy so my parents could be there.
Four: thankful to melanies mom for watching jane.
Five: we ended up in the spanish session...it was awesome! we had to have headphones and we got a glimpse into what they go through alot of the time.
Six: we did family names and they have been waiting for a very long time. it felt good to do something for them.
Seven: i dont have enough confidence in myself.
Eight: i love the temple workers. i just want to hug all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??