Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Behind

We are so seriously behind on our 12 dates of Christmas...so much for all of my planning! Kinks just keep getting thrown in there. We have opened #4-8 and plan on doing them when we can...we may just have to extend our Christmas all through Dec this year.

In other news...i am still sick. awesome. and have bruised my side from coughing so hard.

Jace got the job at Wells Fargo! We have lots to figure out...jobs, school, etc., but i think this will be the start of something really good for us!

We still have roaches in our apartment. Are you shocked? Because i am so far beyond that now... I think i have actually reached a zen place...i look at a roach and all i can think is "another one. wow."

Jace and I are planning on moving at the end of January! (3 times in 3 years)

Christmas has snuck up on me! It doesn't feel like Christmas to me...and i don't know if its the yo-yo weather, the fact that I'm working full time, or what...but its weird! We have been decorated and presents wrapped since the 1st. We are just finishing up helping my family get all their lights up and tree decorated. 4 days left! crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Sick about the roaches. If it were a frequent problem, I would move out so fast they would have to ship me my stuff. I HATE cockroaches.

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??