Tuesday, December 13, 2011

1st date of Christmas!

PICK OUT OUR CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS FOR THIS YEAR!


My camera's battery was dead.

My phone's camera stinks...

We waited too long to do this and all the stores are already putting christmas on major sale and taking it down.

(DID I MISS SOMETHING?? IT WAS ONLY THE SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER!?)


regardless...we found what we came for. without further adieu....presenting OUR ornaments!

Our couple ornament for this year! We went and saw ALOT of movies at the theater...as well as i'm pretty sure we rented from blockbuster and redbox almost everyweek.
so yes, a ticket stub ornament represented a part of our 2011.

Jace has decided that hes going to try and get a super hero ornament every year. Last year his ornament was Spiderman. This year, we waited too long so we didnt have alot of choice...but we now own yoda. Who is awesome. So we dont mind having him at all.

My ornament for this year! It has nothing to do with anything. I was COMPLETELY limited to what i could choose. BUT its pink. its glittery. its has a feather tail.
and i'm kinda loving it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??