Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring is in the air

No pictures for this post. SORRY! i promise promise promise there will be new pictures soon.

A few new things with me...uh i mean us. This blog IS titled a AND j, right?? haha

  • SPRING IS HERE! and with it comes the delicious smelling, but allergy inducing citrus blossoms! i'm all red and sneezy.
  • Jace has officially become a member of team FARMERS! He has business cards and all that knowledge to prove it.
  • I quit my job at the salon. There were many reasons, and lots of praying about it, and i just felt that it wasnt the place for me to be.
  • My baby brother tore his ACL and MENISCUS while playing church softball. He now will have to have major surgery and wont be able to play ANY sports (including starting on the varsity football team) for a whole YEAR :(
  • and for the BEST thing on this list...i bought 7 disney movies for only $21.90!!! THANK YOU DISNEY MOVIE CLUB!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??